All rising 9th grade students from Northwoods and Zucker Middle Schools, who have not applied to and been accepted at a different high school option (District Magnet school) are automatically registered at R.B. Stall High School for the upcoming school year.
Course selections for these students is done as part of registration and IGPs at the middle school during their 8th grade year. These students DO NOT typically need to fill out any additional registration forms.
Parents of other students should carefully read the following information and requirements about school enrollment.
In order to enroll a student must provide the following.
- Two Proofs of Residence with parent's name and address:
- Rental Agreement, Mortgage/Lease Contract, Tax Bill, etc.
- Utility Bill
- Student Social Security Card (optional)
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Legal Guardianship or Custody Papers or Affidavit: Required only in the case where a student under the age of 18 is living with someone other than a natural parent.
- Current South Carolina Immunization Form
- Unofficial or Official Transcript of High School Courses
- Official Withdrawal from previous school
- All Rising 9th Grade Students MUST have proof of 8th Grade completion
- Birth Certificate
- School Records
In order to expedite the application process parents may wish to download the R.B. Stall Enrollment Forms (Spanish Version of Enrollment Forms) and bring them (along with items above) to the school when registering.
A Head Start Child Development Center is also operated as part of R.B. Stall High School. This program is available to students with dependent children on a space available basis. Parents should download the Child Development Center Application and bring it into the Guidance Office.
Please Note: Students with excess discipline or school absences may also be required, along with a parent or guardian, to meet with an administrator to determine the best academic placement and/or conditions of enrollment.